Tips Overcome Hair Loss During Pregnancy - Pregnant women complained of the conditions in which the hair is depleting and happens during pregnancy loss. Whereas before pregnancy hair healthy and flourishing, this complaint experienced by pregnant women entering the final trimester even to post Labor? Try hair care in the salon thus making the mother became worried, whether treatment for hair loss contain chemicals that would cause a dangerous failure of the fetus?
You don't have to worry if during pregnancy you are experiencing hair loss, one of which was caused due to hormonal changes while pregnant and after giving birth can affect fertility. To better know the condition of your hair during pregnancy, through this article tips overcome hair loss during pregnancy.
Condition The Hair During Pregnancy
When pregnant hair condition in pregnant women will vary. Most pregnant women experience oily hair, hair that tends to flourish, the straight hair into a curly or vice versa (though not very significant) and the last one suffered hair loss. Fears of pregnant women when experiencing hair loss baldness is, can get back fertile after labor?
Hair loss in pregnant women will take place until labor. At the time of pregnancy, an increasing number of hair went into a phase of rest, which is part of the normal cycle of hair loss. This condition was not serious enough to cause bald spots or hair loss is permanent, and should start to diminish in the next 3-4 months after delivery. If you feel that you are having unusual hair loss while you are pregnant, this may be due to a lack of vitamins or minerals.
The most common period of hair loss to occur about three months after childbirth. The increase in hormones during pregnancy cause hair loss. After childbirth, hormone back to normal level, which allows the hair loss will return to the normal cycle. Hair loss usually peak 3-4 months after birth as the hair follicles to the process of rejuvenation. As mentioned earlier, this is temporary hair loss and hair loss return to normal within six to twelve months after delivery.
Causes Of Hair Loss During PregnancyHair loss during pregnancy due to pregnancy hormones that cause the scalp oil production increases. At the time of the pregnancy the production of sabum which make hair remain moist growing especially when pregnant women experience stress. Even if pregnant women decided to wash hair using shampoo is not right and stimulate the oil glands and excessive oil production as well as consumption of fatty foods overload.
Even hair loss in pregnant women and labor can occur after childbirth. Where pregnant women undergoing estrogen hormone levels in the body are down sharply due to the increased occurrence of thyroid hormones can even suffer from thyroid hormone which decreases. Even hair loss can occur due to pregnant women who lack vitamins and iron which is not balanced.
About 90% of your hair is growing at any one time, while the other 10% is entering a phase of rest. Every two to three months allowing the hair loss and grow new hair in place. It makes the mother of anxiousness and feared the new hair is difficult to grow and cause baldness. These conditions are clearly different on pregnant women pregnant with one another because the affected by the production of hormones.
In addition to hair loss experienced by pregnant women can also occur due to reproductive health. As it known that hair loss occurs due to hormonal balance changes induced by estrogen in the body of pregnant women. Even hair loss can occur due to one of the causes of discontinuation of birth control pills or other hormones type aimed at birth control methods, a miscarriage or a stillbirth mother experiencing abort, and hormonal imbalances as well.
Tips To Prevent Hair Loss During PregnancyHair that is healthy and flourishing into every woman's dream is no exception on pregnant women. On the conditions of the mother's pregnancy will experience one condition where the hair is affected by pregnancy hormones experienced a loss, even increased to finish the process of childbirth. Although you do not worry because peru is a natural process and not a permanent loss prevention process, however, should still be done.
The following are some tips that you can follow to prevent hair loss during pregnancy:
- If the loss is severe, you can consult your doctor to ensure the balance of hormones in the body.
- Avoid pigtails or a tight hair rollers that can attract and make the hair into stress.
- Consumption of fruits and vegetables, which contain flavonoids and antioxidants that can provide protection for the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that contains biotin and silica.
- The hair is fragile when wet, so soft so you can avoid the comb teeth are smooth.
- If you need to use a dryer, catok curly/straight hair then you can set the right temperature in accordance with the condition of your hair.
- You can complement your daily menus with vitamins and minerals that help reduce loss during pregnancy such as Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc also.
- Better choose short hair because in the long-haired pregnant mothers will be heavier and will result in the hair root are problematic, so it's easy to fall out.
- When using the hairdryer use cold temperatures so that it will not cause disturbances at the root of the hair. When overheating will result in increasingly severe loss.
You can use a type of mild shampoo contained sulphur content or biotin for hair can stimulate growth.
Heart with care salon, avoid using dangerous chemicals on the health of the fetus.